- Tabris.js 3.6.1 is now compatible with TypeScript 3.9 and TypeScript 4.0. Previously some compile errors could occur with these versions, even though there were no issues at runtime.
- The Android platform now targets API Level 29 which is now required for new Play Store apps.
We also made some minor tweaks to the 3.6 Documentation.
Please note: This patch release only updates the npm module and Android platform. The iOS platform, CLI and developer apps remain unchanged. The new npm module still works with 3.6.0 platforms and vice versa. If you are currently working on a Tabris 3.6.0 app, there is nothing you need to do to update.
As always, happy coding!
Get Started with Tabris.js 3.6
Get the app
- Install the Tabris.js developer app on your device. Links below.
- Try out the bundled snippets in the app, or edit and run them via the Tabris.js Playground.
- Install the 3.6 Tabris CLI on your machine:
npm install -g firstname.lastname@example.org
tabris initin an empty directory to create a simple example app.
npm startand load it in the developer app.
- Check out the Tabris.js 3.6 documentation.