Tabris.js Basics – Online Training
This training enables developers to get started with the development of Tabris.js based mobile apps.
Duration: 2 days
Dates, pricing, and registration:
This online training is held on request. Please contact us for availability.
1800 Euro / 2200 USD per class, independently of the number of participants (max. 3).
Course Goals, Audience, and Prerequisites:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Tabris.js
- Set up a development environment for Tabris.js apps
- Develop and deploy a basic Tabris.js app
- Software architects interested in building cross-platform mobile apps
- Development PC (Windows or Mac, Linux on request)
- iOS or Android phone/tablet
- Wi-Fi connection between phone/tablet and development machine
- Free GitHub account
- Introduction to Tabris.js
- Development environment set-up
- Tabris.js architecture / how does it work
- Implementing a simple user interface
- Declarative User Interfaces with JSX
- Building a basic app with Tabris.js from a public GitHub repository
- Event Handling and Databinding
- Collection View: Presenting long lists of data
- Screen Navigation and Drawer
- Fetching data from REST services
- Course duration: 2 days
- Course structure: instructor-led with at least 50% hands-on labs and tutorials
- Learn better in a small group: maximum of 3 participants
English or German.